COVID-19 June Updates To Our Paradise And Chico Offices
As California and our various counties open up more businesses, and people start mixing with more people, we’d like to remind you to continue with good hygiene and maintaining social distancing practices.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water, especially if you have been in public.
- Avoid touching your hands, nose, and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Maintain distance from people who are outside of your household – the CDC recommends at least 6 feet.
- Avoid crowded places and large gatherings of people.
- Avoid contact with sick people—even if they are members of your own household.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes (and wash your hands afterwards).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects (like cell phones and door knobs).
- Wear a face covering in public (note: face coverings are not meant for children under 2)
Paradise Medical Group Updates
Adult medicine will now be seeing essential patients in our Paradise office. We are continuing to see patients via PMG’s E-visit platform: PMG Connect for non-essential visits.
Essential patients who are seen in our Paradise office must wear masks. Our providers and staff are wearing masks, as well. Before patients enter the office, they are asked screening questions.
Now Accepting New Patients
Paradise Medical Group accepts a number of in-network insurance plans. We are unable to accept Traditional Medi-Cal, CCS, Health & Wellness, Anthem-Exchange Medi-Cal plans.